Saloni Dress (Sold out, Similar and Affordable) | Dior Saddle Bag | Floral Earrings SimilarI have been so excited about the new season! And as I’m currently on vacation, the spring energy is definitely vibrant. I’m having so much fun shifting my style to match the weather outside. For me, this means switching up my colors to focus more on new trends and soft spring colors like pinks, white, greens, and blues.
One of the best ways to tie a whole look together is to extend your gorgeous spring color scheme all the way to the tips of your fingers and toes! I’ve always felt more complete after getting my nails done – it’s a little extra detail that makes me feel ten times more fresh, put together, and confident. Here are the best spring nail polish colors and brands for 2019:
I have always loved Essie’s gel nail polish. It’s inexpensive, salon-quality, and the gel makes your manicure last a long time without chipping. I’ve seen so many of their shades featured on runways and in fashion shows.
Some of my favorite spring colors are:
– Go Ginza – a super subtle purplish pink
– Turquoise & Caicos – a beautiful blue-green
– Closing Night – a shimmery gray
– Pre Show Jitters – for a nice neutral white (looks great by itself or as a layer for nail art and patterns!)
For some extra pizzaz, Essie also has glitter polishes that can add more sparkle to any shade.
Olive & June
Olive & June is another brand I’ve been getting more into lately, especially as I’ve been researching more ethical and eco-friendly companies and beauty products. All their nail colors are vegan and cruelty-free. If you’re looking for the perfect nude and pastel tones, definitely check out their website. Everything is so affordable (polishes under $10) – and they have this Universal Nail Polish Bottle Handle product that makes painting your nails at home a million times easier. I’ve been pretty obsessed with it!
OPI will forever be a classic brand because their lacquers and polishes are such amazing quality. They’re always ahead of nail trends, offering a wide variety of colors which inspire the spirit of spring! Watch out for greens and holographic colors this season! Here are my favorites:
– S Ageless Beauty – is a bright neon green which ties back to spring’s biggest trend (neons!).
– Suzi Without a Paddle – is the perfect clear water blue.
– Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet – this bright yellow may just be the best way to dip your fingers into spring.
– Coconuts Over OPI – something to go with those monochromatic les beiges outfits.
JINsoon is another brand I have been a long-time fan of. You can probably tell that I live for the chance to play around with funky colors, and JINsoon has all the shades I’ve been longing to try!
I love the trend of pale yellow nails for spring. Their shade Tweety is such a fun color that I definitely want to add to my repertoire of monochromatic yellow outfits! They also have a shade, Doux, which is a muted pink color that is such a huge trend right now. I’ve also felt like JINsoon does the best muted, grungy colors as well as soft shimmers that automatically enhance any outfit (love this one and this one).
Finally, there’s Zoya, a polish brand with a vegan-friendly formula that covers just about every color you can imagine! For spring right now, I’m either into brights or dusty, in-between colors. I don’t think anyone nails that the way Zoya does. Here are my favorites:
– Saint – a metallic periwinkle that isn’t too muted or bright.
– Abby – a light lavender that goes with everything.
– Wendy – a peachy coral for 2019’s top color trend as reported by Pantone (Living Coral)!
What are your favorite nail polish brands and colors?