…Fast, casual, easy, an American staple. No, I’m not talking about hamburgers. But funnily enough, the military jacket nearly has the same description. I absolutely love military jackets—they add a cool casualness that’s hard to pull off with any other item in your rotation! Dazzine carries some of the coolest styles.
My favorite thing about military utility jackets has to be the comfort. Comfort is often a priority in every woman’s wardrobe: with the perfect military jacket hanging in my, I can get dressed in the dark and still look cool and comfortable once I throw it on!
These are the my favorite ways to wear one:
- With a sundress. A masculine piece often requires a little (or a lot) of feminine touch! It’s cold now, but those perfect spring days meant for spending the whole day outside are getting closer and closer. And no doubt a little wind in the evening—or a really cool air conditioner—will make you a bit chilly. A military jacket is perfect: not warm, but just warm enough to cover from a little breeze.
- With some detail. Military jackets are so trendy now that there’s definitely the perfect one to match every kind of personal style out there. I love a wardrobe staple with some personal touch, so that’s why I love a little embroidery on the back, shiny buttons, patchwork, or personalized art. Just a little extra interest goes a long way!
- With a formal dress. Not a ballgown. But hey . . . if you’re lucky enough to go to the Oscars or a fancy event where you might wear a ballgown, why not? A military jacket will instantly make any formal wear edgy.
- With jeans. Casual-up the casual look—a military jacket paired with your favorite jeans and a flannel is an iconic look that you can wear everywhere and anywhere.
- As a layer. Seriously! Turn your layer into a layer—wear your military coat under a thicker coat—like a pea coat in the winter for added coverage! It will also look awesome, especially when it’s unbuttoned.
- With iconic accessories. An amazing pair of aviators is absolutely accessory must. Add some edginess to your cool and casual look by paring your best aviators with your favorite military utility jacket. A hat can also add a laid back, personalized feel.
Shop my looks on Dazzine! A line of clothing that caters to creativity and individuality, while keeping with its great quality and affordability. Price range $19-$89.
Shop My Looks