Fall weddings are in the air, and I have to confess that it’s one of the few gatherings I genuinely love attending. From the anticipation of the dress to the cakes and decor, it’s all so magical although also very stressful in the moment. If you’re soon to be married, then it’s a good time to start thinking about your wedding registry. Although you can always shop your usual Target or Macy’s, I like to think about the convenience of the guests. So, Amazon is a perfect contender for building out your list.
The process is super easy – you can simply click here, or go to Wish List at the top of Amazon.com and select Wedding Registry from the drop-down. Then, search for items you want to add to your registry.
Having been in your exact shoes, I feel pretty confident about what newly weds would find useful. Below, I’ve included 10 perfect wedding registry picks you’ll definitely use.
1. Vitamix Blender – A mixer is one of those things you will eventually want even if you’re not into smoothies or anything that needs blending right now. This Vitamix Blender is top notch quality and will give you the smoothest blends!
2. Mixing Bowls – I have a sweet tooth so I love to bake every now and again. I bet most of you can relate. These mixing bowls will give you plenty of options for laying out ingredients one at a time.
3. Sheet Set – Don’t neglect bedding! You can never have enough of it. These fuss-free budget friendly ones are soft to the touch.
4. Waffle Maker – I’m a fan of a practical over fancy when it comes to wedding registries, so small appliances are perfect. This waffle maker will be perfect for future breakfasts in bed!
5. Cutlery – I don’t think people give enough thought to cutlery, but a high quality set is essential for any kitchen. This one gives you everything you need in one block!
6. Dinnerware Set – You can never go wrong with a simple dinnerware set. I love the white finish on these. Also, they’re microwave, oven, freezer, and dishwasher-safe!
7. Marble Rolling Pin – Okay, so this is me being a little fancy, but a quality rolling pin can make a big difference in leveling up your baking game. This marble one is so chic yet practical.
8. Oven to Table Bakeware – Oven-to-table bakeware can be such a game changer during the holidays. I love being able to pull things right out of the oven onto the table and still have it look nice. This CorningWare Set allows me to do just that.
9. Cookware – A stainless steel cookware set is my jam (well, more like Dan’s jam), but L’Agostina’s long-lived reputation can’t be beat so give these a look!
10. Kitchen Storage – Lastly, kitchen storage makes such a huge difference especially when you have kids. They keep your pantry stocked and I like to have mine organized. I can never have enough of these containers.
What are some of your wedding registry picks?