With just a few simple and easy additions to your winter wardrobe, you can style yourself to the nines every day this winter. These are the best cozy and warm winter outfits that will satisfy your sartorial sense, all while keeping yourself comfortable and warm.
1. Blanket scarf: A blanket scarf can be used in so many ways- to cover your face, neck and entire head on the chilliest and snowiest of winter days, as a cardigan/poncho! A blanket scarf can also add a classy touch to your whole look with a classic pattern like plaid. A pattern blanket scarf stands out best with a dark monochromatic look.
2. OTK boots: When done right, over-the-knee boots automatically make even the most laid-back looks look high-fashion. And they add extra warmth to your legs! OTK boots are best paired with a slouchy sweater and skinny jeans. Bonus points if your OTK boots are a contrasting color!
3. Feather coat: Go bold with a feather coat! They look as warm and cozy as they feel, and they can add some much-needed texture to any winter outfits that need something more. A feather coat adds some high-fashion to a T-shirt and jeans.
4. Beanies: A simple beanie adds some edge to any and every winter look, and best worn with a casual sweatshirt and peacoat. It’ll keep your ears and head warm and safe from ice cold temps. More importantly, it means that you can get away with a bad hair day without anyone knowing.
5. Teddy coat: Teddy coats are the big thing this winter. They’re cozy, stylish, and go with pretty much everything—especially paired with a relaxed weekend outfit. It’s pretty much like wearing a snuggly teddy bear as a coat. Who doesn’t want that?
6. Chunky knit: A chunky knit is a winter wardrobe necessity. It’ll make you feel like you’re sitting by the fire with a hot chocolate, even when you’re outside on a 20 degree day. Dress up your chunky knit into a cohesive, sophisticated look with some leather pants and aviators!
7. Oversized scarf: An oversized scarf is like a little chunky sweater for your neck, which needs constant protection from nasty winter winds. It protects your neck, adds texture, color and personality to your whole look. An oversized scarf is perfect for a going-out look!
8. Faux fur vest: Add a faux fur vest to your casual winter outfits and automatically feel like a winter fashion goddess. Keeping your torso warm is the key to keeping your entire body warm, so it does that, too!
9. Blanket coat: Worn with a slouchy sweater, ripped jeans and booties, everyone will wonder how you look so good and so warm at the same time. And oh, will they be jealous!
10. Fuzzy ear muffs: No, they’re not just for kids anymore! They’re a must-have for any winter outfits. Cozy up to some fuzzy ear muffs — they’ll work well with a casual look, like the classic T-shirt and jeans.
Hope you guys like the winter outfits guide, what are some of your favorite winter pieces?